We don't feed kibble but I make my own dry treats using SmartBarf. Oliver also doesn't have a weight problem but you can always deduct from their daily ration, so it can make feed time more interesting or make that potter around the garden more stimulating. Variety, as they say, is the spice of life.
Out of Step Canine Massage TherapyFacebook
Free Guide to Raw Feeding
- Do you want your dog to be in peak mental and physical condition?
- Do you want to stimulate your dog and satisfy all of its nutritional needs?
- Do you want your dog to have a healthy appetite and be able to control its weight?
- Do you want to know what's in your dog's food, and be able to feed a varied diet?
- Do you want to treat and prevent a wide range of health issues without having to go to the Vet?
Interested? Then find out more about raw feeding and Smartbarf Click here