This recipe makes loads!…if you like it, let me see a picture of your dogs enjoying one!
- 150gms SmartBarf
- 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 240mls of Milk
- 1 egg
- 90gms Beef Suet
- 150gms Plain Flour (I recommend 75gms of Spelt and 75gms Rye)
- Preheat oven to 375-400F or 190-200C or gas mark 5-6.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the liquid ingredients onto the dry ingredients. Stir for around 30 seconds until all no dry powder is visible.
- Fill baking cases and bake for 10-25 minutes depending on their size.
This is our second woofalicious recipe and provides you with enough muffins to give a 20kg dog all the veg it needs for a week.