SmartBarf are pleased to announce a discount on multi-buys: Buy 8 bags and we will send you 9 and if you buy 14 bags, we will send you 18.
This recipe makes loads!…if you like it, let me see a picture of your dogs enjoying one!
- 150gms SmartBarf
- 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 240mls of Milk
- 1 egg
- 90gms Beef Suet
- 150gms Plain Flour (I recommend 75gms of Spelt and 75gms Rye)
- Preheat oven to 375-400F or 190-200C or gas mark 5-6.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the liquid ingredients onto the dry ingredients. Stir for around 30 seconds until all no dry powder is visible.
- Fill baking cases and bake for 10-25 minutes depending on their size.
This is our second woofalicious recipe and provides you with enough muffins to give a 20kg dog all the veg it needs for a week.
SmartBarf Biscuits – dogs love their vegetables like this!
Here is our tried and tested dog biscuit recipe…if you like it, let me see a picture of your dogs enjoying one!
- 300gms SmartBarf
- 200gms Beef Suet
- 50gms water
- 1 egg
- 100gms Flour (I recommend 50gms of Spelt and 50gms Rye)
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, leave for 10 minutes and then roll it out.
Using a cookie cutter, cut out dog biscuits
Cook in an oven at 160º for 30 minutes
This recipe provides you with enough biscuits to give a 20kg dog all the veg it needs for a fortnight.