‘Like’ this post to get regular updates on our ingredients…..
- Maybe because it is rich in vitamins A, C, E and K and these allow the body to regulate its own production of vitamin D.
- Maybe because it contains many different phytocompounds that boost DNA repair in cells and help the body fight cancer and viral and bacterial infections.
- Maybe because the fibre it contains detoxes the body, reduces cholesterol levels in diabetics and repairs capillary damage.
- Maybe because it contains the same chemicals found in the eye and has been shown to impact some degenerative diseases.
- Maybe because it is anti-inflammatory and reduces allergic reactions.
- Maybe because it has an almost complete amino acid mix and is generally high in all the metal nutrients.