'Like' this post to get regular updates on our ingredients.
Maybe because it freshens breath, reduces flatulence and nausea and stimulates an appetite.
Maybe because it aids nursing dogs with milk production.
Maybe because it relieves anxiety and nervousness and acts like ‘catnip’ for dogs.
Maybe because it has antimicrobial, antifungal and insecticidal properties.
Maybe because it a nutrient dense food that is a good source of dietary fibre, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc and copper, and especially iron and manganese. Potassium helps control heart rate and blood pressure while copper is used in the production of red blood cells.
- Do you want your dog to be in peak mental and physical condition?
- Do you want to stimulate your dog and satisfy all of its nutritional needs?
- Do you want your dog to have a healthy appetite and be able to control its weight?
- Do you want to know what's in your dog's food, and be able to feed a varied diet?
- Do you want to treat and prevent a wide range of health issues without having to go to the Vet?
Interested? Then find out more about raw feeding and Smartbarf Click here
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.