‘Like’ this post to get regular updates and to tell which ingredient you want to know about next…..
- Maybe because it is a nutritionally dense food rich in B vitamins and essential minerals such as magnesium, copper, manganese, calcium, and potassium.
- Maybe because it contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and phytosterols which have all been associated with cholesterol reducing properties.
- Maybe because its levels of vitamin E, magnesium and flavonoids reduce ones heart attack risk and protect artery walls from damage.
- Maybe because they contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity.
- Maybe because they reduce the risk of osteoporosis and improve immune function.
- Maybe because it lowers the glycemic levels found in other foods and lessens the rise in blood sugar and insulin seen after eating.
- Maybe because it can help prevent the formation of gallstones.