We have two collie cross dogs adopted from a rescue site. We have been feeding our dogs bones and raw food, since they were under a year old and after attending a session presented by a vet on the benefits of feeding BARF in preference to a diet of prepared food or kibble. The meat
Free Guide to Raw Feeding
- Do you want your dog to be in peak mental and physical condition?
- Do you want to stimulate your dog and satisfy all of its nutritional needs?
- Do you want your dog to have a healthy appetite and be able to control its weight?
- Do you want to know what's in your dog's food, and be able to feed a varied diet?
- Do you want to treat and prevent a wide range of health issues without having to go to the Vet?
Interested? Then find out more about raw feeding and Smartbarf Click here