I was always undecided whether to buy SmartBarf or not, £10/£11 for a box of what essentially is powder despite the supposed goodness in it. I brought a box yesterday, so today I gave him some duck mince & oily fish mince using up the last of chubb rolls for this meal he had a
Free Guide to Raw Feeding
- Do you want your dog to be in peak mental and physical condition?
- Do you want to stimulate your dog and satisfy all of its nutritional needs?
- Do you want your dog to have a healthy appetite and be able to control its weight?
- Do you want to know what's in your dog's food, and be able to feed a varied diet?
- Do you want to treat and prevent a wide range of health issues without having to go to the Vet?
Interested? Then find out more about raw feeding and Smartbarf Click here